Friday, June 01, 2007

i'm back

Sorry. I’ve been sort of MIA lately. Here are the excuses:

1. I’ve been at Disneyland (the happiest place on earth) with John and several other members of my family. We had such a great time, but I was exhausted by the time we got back on Monday! It’s taken me all week just to recover.

2. I’m searching for a job, and I have 8 weeks to find one. So I’ve been in hyper focus mode. I spend time job searching every single day.

3. Work has been so busy. My boss leaves on vacation today, and I have been racing against the clock to finish projects before he left.

But those are all just excuses. I’m back again, ready to post again, because I have a LOT to say! So much going on. My husband broke the news a while ago on his blog, but I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned the fact that John and I are moving to Georgia at the end of July. I have so many emotions surrounding the move that it’s probably best saved for its own post. But needless to say, we are very busy cleaning, packing, finding a place to live, and job searching. And trying to see family and friends as often as we can before we live very, very far away from them.

Anyway, more thoughts later. Happy weekend all!

3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Oooooo!!!!!!! Athens is nifty, I've been there once;) Georgia is lovely, you'll totally dig it here, I promise!!!

holli jo said...

Reva:

I sure hope you're right! I'm excited to go, but also scared to leave family and friends!

I'll have to pick your brain sometime on living in GA.

Anonymous said...

Georgia sounds like a fun adventure!